pregnancy or infection

I had unprotected sex with my bf on the 24th dat was the last day of my ovulation,up until 2day the 27th am discharging white watery stuff coming out from my vaginal, I don't know what it means because is making me uncomfortable, I had to use tissle and handkerchief to be cleaning it up cos is wetting my panties.pls wat does it mean?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Vaginal discharge is normal to experience. But any discharge accompanied with other symptoms such as, burning or odor.  Can indicate an infection. If you discharge is accompanied by any other symptoms or if you feel concerned, you might want to see your OBGYN. Hope this was helpful?