Pregnancy From Period

Alright. So normally a week before or so of my period, i start to get cramps/boobs swell, etc. This month it came as usual, yesterday, the 19th, late at night, a little blood came. But extremely little, so i was preparing for my period to start this morning, 'cause that usually happens. But when i went to the bathroom this morning, small clumps, and little spots came out... They were still red. But normally in the morning of my period, i get a decent flow going... My boyfriend and i use save sex, always with the condom, and from what i know of, it didn't break. But people have made mistakes before, not checked his properly, a rip they didn't hear/see... Please, any help would be great. I don't want to panic yet, but this doesn't feel right.

Hi uAnon

No need to panic at all. You're period is on time and it's a bit different (with clots -and t hese are quite common) but it's still a period. If you use protection each and everytime you have sex, it's highly unlikely you are pregnant.

You can take a pregnancy test to ease your mind but it's far more likely that this is your period.