Is pregnancy possible

Hi. I really need answers to my questions. First, is it possible to have had your period but you are pregnant? As for my case now, i am already 5 days late and it is very unusual for me. I had my period last month and didn't engage in sexual activity for this entire cycle. On the cycle before my last period i dry humped with my bf with both our underwear on. I am really so worried. I always wait for my period to come but it doesn't. Please help me out. Thanks so much

Some women bleed in pregnancy but it's not a menstrual period.

You haven't had sex in the last month and you made out with underwear on - I'm sure you know this can't cause pregnancy. You are late for other reasons, perhaps stress or a change in your body chemistry. Don't worry about pregnancy, that cannot happen. Your period will be along soon.