Is pregnancy possible?

The day I fooled around (didn't have penetrative sex) was a few days short of a month ago. A little more than two weeks after the day we "fooled around" I got my period (actually it came a few days earlier than my monthly normal). It was a normal heaviness flow but it only lasted three days. My periods are usually around 4-5 days. Could it be possible that it was implantation bleeding? Is it possible to have your period while pregnant?

Some women bleed in pregnancy but they don't have menstrual periods. This would mean the lining of the uterus would be removed and that can't happen with a baby in there.

Implantation bleeding is a few drops, it's not a three day period. A three day period is considered normal even if it doesn't happen often. It's only one day less than you are used to, There is no other indication from what you have said that you could be pregnant, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors