Is pregnancy possible this way?

Ok so I got my last period on October 22, which based on my cycle (about 27 days) I would have ovulated around November 5th, but I know that even though my cycle is very regular I can technically ovulate at any time. Well, on Saturday the 7th I went out for some drinks with a male friend. The topic of conversation was a little... "Heated" and apparently he was aroused (I didn't know at the time...) . Upon leaving the bar, I hugged him and felt his erection through my pants. I practically ran to my car bc I was not interested in having a sexual relationship. Anyway, now it is a couple days later and I am starting to freak out about pregnancy. Now I know you have to have sex to get pregnant, which I did not do, but I also know that anytime sperm finds a way to get near/in a vagina, pregnancy is possible. So throughout the night we touched the same objects occasionally, and now I am afraid he may have like adjusted himself or something, got precm or semen on his hands, then I touched something he touched and transferred sperm onto my vagina by wiping after using the restroom. I know this sounds far fetched, but realistically if a guy had an erection for a couple hours he probably had some kind of leakage... And now I am terrified it somehow got on me and now I'm going to be pregnant. Please help explain if this is a possibility. I am so worried because it was so close to ovulation time. Like, i had my hands wrapped around my drink glass, which was cold, most of the time. Could sperm survive on that surface?

I am not sure if you are being serious or not - nobody can get pregnant by being hugged by a man. Under any circumstances whatsoever. No if's, and or butts. It's very concerning that a woman in her 20s thinks she can get pregnant this way.

Sperm doesn't go from penises to hands to glasses to clothes up to a vagina.

Please go to the library or go online to learn about sex education. Or you can start here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101

Thanks, I mean I feel better about this now but I probably should have stated in my post that I have been diagnosed with OCD and generalized anxiety disorder, so to you (and most people) this scenario is impossible to say the least but for me, I have been having trouble eating and sleeping over it.
Thanks for answering.