Pregnancy Query

Hi, I Just Want To Know Is It Possible To Be Pregnant And Get Periods ? I Had Unsafe Intercourse On 6th & I Have Regular Periods , My Cycle Is Of 30. He Used Pull Out Method ..My Periods Came Early This Month On 18th... My Periods Lasted For 5 Days ... So Plz Help Bcoz I Feel Tired These Days... Feel My Breast Became Big And Stomach Too... Me Seriously Worried , I Am Just 20 Plz Help I Can't Take Test At Home Or Clinic ... Bcoz My Parents Will Kick Me Out ...

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us for advice.

You cannot be pregnant if you have a normal menstrual period, which you are having.

During pregnancy, hormones keep the lining of the uterus intact. This is where the fertilize egg implants and continues to develop.

In the absence of a pregnancy, hormones trigger the lining of the uterus to shed. This is what you see when you have your period.

I urge you to start using some type of birth control regularly. Either you need to take a daily oral contraceptive, have a IUD inserted or get the Depo-Provera injection, or have your partner use a condom.

Please visit the EmpowHER Contraception resource page to learn more.

You might find this slide show helpful: Am I Pregnant? Myths and Facts About Sex