Pregnancy risk?

I had unprotected sex July 4thMy period usually comes around the end of the month i havent had it yet and my breasts are very tender and hurt could i be pregant?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
If you have not had a period since you had sex, then pregnancy is a possibility. But I can only tell you its probable, not a definite yes or no. You will need to take a pregnancy test in order to have a definite answer.
If the pregnancy test is negative then your period could be irregular due to hormonal changes. If your symptoms increase in severity (still without a period), see a doctor right away.