pregnancy risk

Yesterday me and bf got abit too excited. There was alot of rubbing above clothing. However, at one point he took out his penis and it was bare and was pressing on me and i have no idea if this was near my vaginal opening. Anyway, i kept my clothes on the whole time. I had my long dress which could've been lifted at the time, my cotton leggings and underwear. Could this cause a risk of pregnancy? He put it back in his boxers after a minute as i told him i was afraid just in case it posed a pregnancy risk. He told me he didn't ejaculate and i didn't notice any stains on my leggings and dress. Lets just think worse case scenario. Just say if he did ejaculate..could this pose a risk of pregnancy? We've both agreed that we wont indulge in this sort of behaviour until we are married because i am EXTREMELY paranoid...

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us with your concern about a pregnancy risk.

I am glad to tell you that you were at no risk because you were fully clothed. There was absolutely no way for penetration.