Pregnancy Risk!!!!

Hi hope your okay
So i've been reading upon many websites and comments from other users and none seem to match my criteria. I read on here that Dry Humping cannot pose a pregnancy risk because as soon as sperm hits fabric it dies so wont bother going into that.
Im freaking out on this second scenario so if anybody could be kind enough to answer. Well my boyfriend was nude, i was fully clothed. He did have precm and he did ejaculate only on himself. After he cleant himself with tissues he put his boxers and joggers back up. Now my question is if there was sperm on his hands would it have died as soon as it touched his clothes when he went to pull them up?

It seems like such an impossible situation to get pregnant from but i'm still freaking out because i do not know what is possible. Please help because i'm losing my marbles.

Im so nervous because my next expected period isnt due until end of this month and everyday seems slower!

Thankyou so much in advance

You were helped on this question already today so are unable to answer a third ask as it is considered spam.

You need to relax a bit. Nothing you said can lead to pregnancy, sperm dies quickly and your boyfriend would have to pull your underwear down and insert it carefully into your vagina to make that happen.

It doesn't sound like you're ready for sex. Freaking out over making out isn't something a mature person would do who is ready for sexual activity. It's ok to slow down and wait until you are ready and know more about how sex works!

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Hi Susan .. I only posted twice because it said error and I was unsure if my post was sent the first time
Thankyou so much for your reply
I accept that I am not ready to be sexually active in any sort of way