ask: pregnancy risk

Me and my guy were making out( dry humping).. And both of us got wet.. We were fully clothed. Both had jeans and underwear worn. Is there chances of getting pregnant. He then fingered me on my underwear. I am not sure whether he touched his pants or no. But we weren't soaked wet. Please help me.i am due on periods next week and i have white discharge to..is it normal before periods

Welcome to EmpowHER. You cannot get pregnant from dry humping. Sperm will not be able to swim through clothes. Hope this has helped. 

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :