pregnancy risks?

hi. Basically not to go into graphic detail but on the 15th jan i was sexually abused pretty bad. I dont want to go into this and i'm not ready to talk to anyone about this because i'm so scared to just get out. Anyway, he kinda dry humped me. Him in his boxers and trousers and me in my cotton leggings (at the time had no underwear on) and don't know if there were holes in my leggings. He fingered me pretty hard too. I didnt notice any ejaculate but i'm not really sure what this looks like as i'm not really sexually active anyway but i've been reading up on pre-cm which can make a person pregnant too. I dont know if anything was on his hands and if he touched himself before hand. My last period was on the 4th Jan and i bleeded till the 8th-9th. Would i have been ovulating at the time?? Please help because im so scared. should i take a pregnancy test? My periods are irregular and come whenever

Thanks for you post - I'm very sorry this happened to you.

Rest assured that pregnancy is not possible even if you were ovulating. Sperm cannot penetrate through clothing - you would have to had intercourse with both of you naked and ejaculation would be necessary. It's very doubtful that you could get pregnant by fingering, he would have to have ejaculated on his hands to do this. I don't think you have too much to worry about in terms of pre-ejaculate.

I think you'll be getting your period when it's ready. A pregnancy test, if you want to ease you mind, would be accurate 14-21 days later.