Pregnancy scare

My Bf and I were wearing clothes while grinding however I saw a wet patch on his shorts after and I'm worried that it could have gone through my jeans. He also rubbed my vagina over clothes straight after and I'm worried that it could have pushed the sperm cells into the fabric even more. He also gave me oral, and I know this sounds stupid but what if there were traces of sperm in his mouth? I also gave him oral and swallowed and I'm worried that there's a pregnancy risk from that. It just scares me, the fact that I was naked and close to his penis, all though they didn't touch. Also, does washing hands definitely get rid of ALL the sperm that's on the hands? If the surface is dry does that mean the sperm is dead? Sorry if I sound stupid I'm just really stressed :((

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

You can get pregnant from swallowing sperm. This enters your digestive system not your reproductive system.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Washing hands will clean sperm - dry sperm is dead sperm.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...