Pregnancy scare!

By October 10, 2016 - 9:00pm

According to the Eve period tracker app I am 10 days late. But I am confused because my last period ended on September 3rd which the new cycle starts one day after the period ended and counting since September 4th to this day which is October 10th is cycle day 37. I am tremendously scared I might be pregnant for the reason that when I wake up and eat I feel kinda nauseous but I do not puke! And I think of how stressed and paranoid I am at the moment I am even noticing that my belly looks different. Do you recommend me to get tested? If yes when? Do you think I am pregnant? Please help me!

Hi Bravojuliana1

A woman's cycle doesn't begin the day after her period ends, it begins the first day of her cycle. The day you start your period is Day 1.

So your period started at the end of August, making you well over two weeks late.

If you have been having unprotected sex you need to test for pregnancy. Since you are over two weeks late, it would be very accurate by now.

So, then the new cycle for a new period starts the day I begin my period? Which in this case I started my period on August 28tg ended on September 3rd and to this day I haven't had my period. I have not had vaginal sex! The only things I have done is dry humping with boyfriend with clothes on and him fingering my vagina with no sperm. I am extremely scared I might be pregnant through this. Although I have been feeling light cramps in my lower part where my vagina is at. I have talked to my boyfriends mom and she said I can't be pregnant because his penis didn't go inside me. But even though I am scared because I don't have my period. In my case do you think I should get tested???

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bravojuliana1)

Hi again!

I assume when people ask about being pregnant that they have had sex - that's how a woman gets pregnant and you did not mention you've not has sex - you just made out with clothes on.

You cannot under any circumstances get pregnant this way. I cannot say why you aren't getting your period - put a call into your doctor.