Pregnancy Scare

By September 10, 2015 - 6:13pm

I had sex on July 28th and August 3 (protected), I got my period on the 9th of August and it lasted a whole week. It's now September 10th, and I haven't gotten it again, is it possible that it's late or that I'm pregnant or both? Sincerely, A Nervous Teen

If you were protected both times and had a period after, then you are not pregnant. Sounds like your period is delayed for other reasons including stress of going back to school or a shift in your body chemistry. In fact, you're only a few days late. A test can confirm this for you.
I'm sure your period will along soon.