pregnancy scare? :s

By Anonymous February 20, 2012 - 7:21am

I am really worried. I am scared that i might get pregnant with fingering. My bf assured me he's clean but i cant help but wonder why my period hasnt come yet. I am irregular, i dont know when the exact date or the usual day my period comes. i cant rely on the ovulation calendar since i always fail to meet my estimated day. should i worry that my period hasnt come yet? to my estimation, it should have came last week or so. but still no show. i did not have intercourse, i swear. i feel my breast a bit tender and hurts at some point when i touch them. and my lower abdomen, somewhat hurts but not always. and i feel bloated sometime. :(

You can't get pregnant through fingering. Based on your symptoms, it actually sounds like your period may be on its way. Please be patient and let us know when it arrives.

All the best,

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

if we did fingering and dry humping (with clothes), i am unlikely to get pregnant right? im sorry for asking this things. how can i say if im regular / irregular? :s

(reply to Anonymous)

Neither fingering or dry humping cause pregnancy.

A regular period is one that occurs within 28-35 days every month. If you sometimes skip periods then you have an irregular cycle.