Pregnancy through leggings

So I had my dick out and I was rubbing it against my girlfriend on here vagina,like not with my tip but like the sides of my penis.She was wearing leggings and a thong.She said she missed her period but she sometimes has her period matched up with her bestfriend.I need help pleasen

Thanks for your post.

Nobody can have penetrative sex through leggings and certainly cannot get pregnant. Your friend's period is late for other reasons. She cannot be pregnant unless she had unprotected sex.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors