Pregnancy Through Wet Humping

By June 2, 2016 - 6:01am

I am very much stressed and I want to ask this question from an expert.
I was wearing underwear and trouser and she was just in underwear. We did rubbing through clothes and touched each other private parts (Through Clothes). she was too wet by her wetness and I can feel it outside while I ejaculated in my clothes and my clothes also became wet. we were rubbing our genitals very hard though clothes. Is it possible that my semen pass through her wet clothes to get her pregnant. Through all incident, we didn't even touch each other genital through inside the clothes. Waiting for you prompt response.
Regards,
Yasir

Guide

Hello Yasir,

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community with your concern.

There was no risk for pregnancy. Sperm cannot pass through fabric. Your clothing acted as a trap to contain the ejaculated semen.

You may find this slideshow informative.
"Am I Pregnant?: Myths and Facts About Sex"
http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/am-i-pregnant-myths-and-facts-about-sex

Regards,

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks for your prompt response. What if same activity was done in her Ovulation day. She normally has 30 day cycle and it was her 18th day. Her cycle vary between 29-32 days. what was the possibility of pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Yasir)

Hello Yasir,

It would make no difference because you were wearing clothes.
She is at risk for becoming pregnant if she is ovulating and has unprotected vaginal intercourse, with penetration and ejaculation.

Regards,

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks for the reply. If my semen from outside of my clothes mixed with her wetness on her underwear and there is rubbing, still there is no chances. Please reply at earliest.

Guide (reply to Yasir)

Hello Yasir,

There was no way any semen could have passed through your underwear and pants to get to the outside. She was wearing underwear.

Again, sperm cannot pass through clothes. No chance of pregnancy.

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Dear Maryann,

Thanks for your support. She got her periods after two days from due date. She got 6 days regular bleeding. I heard that girls can get their periods even in pregnancy. Is this true? Waiting for your response.

Guide (reply to Yasir)

Hello Yasir,

I am glad to hear that your girlfriend got her period. This confirms that she did not become pregnant.

No. It is not true that a girl will still get her monthly period during pregnancy. If she has bleeding, such as spotting, she must speak with her obstetrician. Heavy period like bleeding indicates a miscarriage.

During a period, the lining of the uterus is shed. This is the menstrual flow.

During pregnancy, the lining of the uterus remains in place. The developing baby remains in the uterus, or womb until time of delivery.

I do hope this helps,

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Her period flow remained for 6 days and she told me that same always get the same flow like this, in color and quantity. So it's confirm that she is not pregnant. Whats your opinion?

Guide (reply to Yasir)

Hello Yasir,

Yes, that confirms she is not pregnant.

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

What do u mean by spoting? Is this same blood flow like periods?