Pregnancy Two Days Before Period ?

Even though I would be considered as too young to be sexual active, I still am. Recently, two days ago to be exact, I was sexual active but the condom popped. Now, most of the semen was actually still in the condom, but a small portion was on the floor and on me. Not sure if it was inside, there was a small amount on the inner lips. I wiped it quickly, but I'm still stressed that there's a chance of pregnancy. Not only did I use a condom, although it popped, this also two days before my next period so I wasn't fertile at the time either. Today I keep randomly feeling cramps, but scared I'm holding off the menstrual cycle by being stressed. answers ?

true, but I got my period today so I find that I shouldn't be pregnant.

Anon - It sounds like you need information about the use of emergency contraception. Please read the following: http://www.empowher.com/sex-amp-relationships/content/emergency-contraception-update-2010