Pregnancy without sex

By Anonymous January 22, 2015 - 12:56am

I have really awkward situation... I masturbated in a toilet and it seems I did not clean it up properly. Next morning one of my female members told me that she found something like sperm, she cleaned with her towel and then used it to clean her vagina. Well, I know that chances of getting pregnant like this is very close to zero so I responded that I may sneezed.

Today I knew that she did not have menstruation. She's 49 so it might be climax or... pregnancy. I am really scared and confused now. Pregnancy at age 49 is rare, also this situation reduces chances farther more. However, is it possible that she's pregnant?

There is no risk of pregnancy AT ALL. 

I don't understand why a woman would see what she thought was sperm and clean it with a towel and then "clean her vagina" with the same towel right after and then go and tell a man about it. That's not a very believable story. 

In future, use better hygiene and don't masturbate in a bathroom that other people use. 

Thank you, Susan. I don't know why she used.. Maybe out of habit or don't know. So if she actually did that there's nothing to worry about right?

You're I should not have done that there I'll be more attentive in future.