Pregnancy/ovulation on birth control?

Hi! So I'm 17 years old and I technically lost my virginity on Monday. (Just 3 days ago) we only went for about a minute because he wasn't wearing a condom. I'm on birth control and have been for over three months and I have never missed a pill and have never taken it more than a minute late. I'm very anal about what time I take my pill- always at 4PM sharp. Anyways, my boyfriend and I decided to really give it a go today. (Thursday) this time, with a condom. We were going at it pretty hard (he was getting deeper and deeper) and I started to adjust, I wasn't bleeding but I did sometimes feel he was hitting something but the feeling would go away once I relaxed. After that, I went to the barroom and wiped and saw pink? I was confused. Then, we had sex again but for a very short time without a condom .. And I went pee and saw a little bit of red. Now, there's a tiny bit of brown discharge and it hurts to pee :( I looked up pink discharge after sex and it said that means ovulation!!? I don't see how I could ovulate on the pill with perfect use?? To be extra safe I went on the ovulation predictor app and apparently my fertile period ended like 5 days ago..? But now I'm worried about my pill possibly not working. I've been getting fairly normal periods around the same time each month so I thought it was going okay. I also noticed that after we had sex, I had this watery discharge ! What's wrong with me!!!!

Hi Bellafusco12345!

You need to stay calm and not worry too much.

You are correct - you don't ovulate when on the Pill and since you take it perfectly (good for you!) then pregnancy, esp. with a condom, is virtually impossible.

Don't worry what you read on the Internet - bleeding during ovulation isn't something that is common at all and you can read all sorts of stuff on the internet. A 60 year old woman could punch in similar symptoms and come up with pregnancy!

It's far more likely you bled a little because you have just started to become sexually active and your reproductive area is not used to such penetration over and over. This probably explains the bleeding - it's quite common for young women to experience this.

The discharge your felt was your own body fluids and perhaps lubricant from the condom.

I suggest you have your boyfriend take it easy on you for a while and that you use a good lubricant in addition to condoms.