Pregnancy/the pill

I'm on levlen Ed and I have missed three pills in a row on the last week of the packet, I was just wondering what I should do? I have also just experienced some light breakthrough bleeding.

Since you are due for your breakthrough bleeding anyway, it's a toss up whether this is it, or it's withdrawal from missing the Pill.

Either way, make sure you start your fresh pack on time and as a precaution, use a backup method for a week after starting your new pack.

So I shouldn't be pregnant?

Hi again!

We cannot give you a definite answer, only to tell you that your risk is very low.