By Anonymous March 22, 2010 - 10:24am

I had sex yesterday and my boyfriend injackulated in me not that much to be exact and before we did it like an hour before, i was getting major cramps and i had my period almost 2 weeks ago..... i would like to know what are the chances of getting pregnant or am i because today i woke
up and it was wet down there
if i was in the mood ..... aslo after he injackulated
in me i peed and i wiped it off ..... im not planning on getting pregnant it just happened

How can you say take plan B? How about be responsible instead. Plan B can kill a devoloping baby inside of you. I believe that a baby is living at conception, when egg meets sperm. How can someone feel good about using an abortion pill? Choose life! If you are not planning pregnancy don't have sex. It's as simple as that.

Dear Anonymous

Having unprotected sex, especially in the middle of your cycle, significantly raises the risk of pregnancy. As long as a man ejaculated in or near you, then it doesn't matter how much. There are ten of millions (or more) of sperm in one ejaculation.

Waking up wet more than likely means the sperm is leaving your body - this can take 1-5 days.

Please consider taking Plan B - today - if possible. It can help against pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex but the sooner taken, the better. This pill (usually just one) is available at any pharmacy and does not require a prescription.

I hope for the best outcome for you!