By April 21, 2011 - 3:13pm

I'm 19 and i've been on the pill for a year and a half. After my last period I went about two weeks before refilling my birth control, during this time I did have unprotected sex. After I did get them refilled I did take them for few days but i went out of town and forgot them so i missed 3 days and had unprotected sex again. Afterwards i did take two of my missed pills. I usually get my period after 3 days of not taking my birth control and am thinking about not taking the rest of this months pills to see if my period comes. I've been feeling nauseous, tired, and a little crampy the last couple days. Does this mean I could be pregnant? And should take a pregnancy test? Any help is welcomed!

Hi Meggers2010

Your question was answered here yesterday and the answer remains the same. We do ask that our readers post their question only once in order to allow others the opportunity to have their questions answered too. We wish you the best: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/could-i-be-pregnant-112

I've also urinating more frequently too