By Anonymous March 7, 2012 - 2:01am

is it possible to get pregnant through fingering?
dry humping in the pool, clothed (without ejaculation)?

Someone told me and showed me somewhere online that you CAN get pregnant this way - HELP! Has anyone heard this? Another forum said that their mom was an RN and that she's seen it a few times...

NO you can not get pregnant wearing clothes.

Please see the following link

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You cannot get pregnant with clothes on or fingering nor from dry humping.

Please visit the following link

cant pre-cum permeate through or wet clothes and enter me? i am not worrying about ejac in the pool, but what about when he's aroused and the pre-cum? can it pass through?

same with fingering, i am worried that he might have brushed over his pants while fingering me, he never ejac there, but the pre-cum, can it seep through his pants and underwear and get me pregnant if he unconsciously touched me with that hand??