I'm a bit worried and embarrassed on sharing this, however, i need to know :(
today i made my boyfriend ejaculated, and 30-40 min. later he put in his penis in my vagina without a condom. i'm worried that semen might of stayed in his penis, thus went in my vagina. Should i take the plan B pill? HELP!

Hi C19911!

It's unlikely that your boyfriend could get you pregnant this way but we can never say for sure. But anytime a penis is inserted into the vagina, there is a risk of pregnancy. If you feel you want to take Plan B then that is something you need to do today or tomorrow. And make sure you don't put yourself in this position again!

Talk to your pharmacist about how to take Plan B properly.