By October 24, 2012 - 3:53pm

i got my period oct 5-9, my cycle is usually 28-29 days. my suppose ovulation days were oct 18-20. i had unproteced sex oct 12, 14(am&pm),19,20. starting oct.21 my nipples hurt on and off, i feel bloated, i have had a headache for like 4 days now and my stomach just feels different....its too early to test but im wondering if im pregnant and just feel it sooner because if im prego it would be my 4th child, which im excited about.....tell me what you think

Hi sarabear!

We ask that our readers only post questions once so that we have time to help all our readers in our 24 hour response guarantee. Your question was answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/pregnant-40

Again, if you are having unprotected sex, then there is always a chance of pregnancy. PMS and pregnancy symptoms can mimic each other but you can test for pregnancy two weeks after you have unprotected sex.