Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: Pregnant?

I gave my boyfriend a handjob the about 5 days back and there's a possibility that i might have got some semen on my fingers so I washed my hands immediately and after 5-6 HOURS later while bathing i touched my vagina with my fingers. Is there even 1% possibility that this could get me pregnant? My periods due within 5 days or so but i'm already experiencing breast soreness and period type of tummy ache. I'm freaking out real bad.I really need an answer.Please get back to this question ASAP.Please!

Dear Anonymous,

Washing your hands with soap and water washes off any sperm-- this eliminates the possibility of you "accidentally" inserting semen into yourself. You cannot get pregnant this way.

Best to you,

Rosa

Zenia

To add- I washed my hands with soap and water and I've also been getting abit of whitish nd totally watery vaginal discharge.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :