Pregnant ?

I'm a virgin my boyfriend rubbed his penis on the outside of my vagina he didn't ejaculate and he didn't go in the hole my period came and I don't have pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts or morning sickness but I am constipated could this be stress I can't find the right answer hope you can help me. X

Your period is your sign that you are not pregnant so you should not worry about that. 

Constipation can be due to stress, dehydration, or a lack of fiber in your diet. Make sure you are taking lots of water and increase your fiber intake.

Has this helped?

Constipation Guide