my boyfriend and i are both virgins, but about a week ago we were dry humping. we've done it before but usually i wear jeans. i was wearing leggings and a thong, while he was wearing jeans and his boxers. I've been on birth control for about a year now and i was on the 3rd day of my new pack after my period week. i know the probability of pregnancy is very unlikely since i'm on birth control, but i would appreciate some reassurance since i'm a very paranoid person and think the worst about everything. I could feel him rubbing up against me. I know that i was wet from being aroused, but i was unable to tell if he was wet and whether it leaked through his pants.

So, I would just like to know if you think the chance of pregnancy is possible in this situation.

Thank you so much.

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

There is no possible way for you to get pregnant from this event.  The male must ejaculate into your vagina directly without any birth control in order for pregnancy to occur.

Since this did not happen, plus you are on birth control, you are not able to get pregnancy from this.