By Anonymous November 18, 2015 - 1:14am

Heya I had sexual intercourse on the 31st October my period finished a week before. We used a condom and there was no ejaculation on November 13th I had a lot of ovulation with pink blood stains and in the bad there was like brown / reddish spots. I'm just wondering could there be a chance. I feel normal. Thanks

Pregnancy should not be an issue if a condom was used and there was no ejaculation.

When you say you had a lot of ovulation, do you mean discharge?

The only thing that could cause this to be implantation bleeding (meaning pregnancy) is if there was a leak in the condom.

Your period may also be on it's way - you can take a pregnancy test as soon as it's due.

Yea discharge like mucus is that not ovulating?

Yes, increased vaginal mucus can be a sign of ovulation. Ovulation happens once a month for 24 hours. Ovulation means an egg has been released for possible pregnancy.

If you were ovulating at that time, you could not get pregnant from having sex the previous month on the 31st. Your likelihood of pregnancy is extremely low; you used a condom. So you have about a 1% risk, you didn't have sex near your ovulation time so your risk is even lower than that.

I cannot say why there were drops of blood in this cervical mucus.