By Anonymous December 4, 2015 - 5:36pm

I am hoping somebody here can help me out!!!
I ended my period on November 15th. Within that week or so I had sex twice. Both times were unprotected but he did not cm inside of me at all. There are so many opinions online about if pre cm can cause pregnancy or not.....
Well I soon began to have very sore breasts. This is normal for me a week before my period is due, but not right after my last period ended. I'm not due for another period until December 12 but I have started to feel cramping as well as lower back pain. My cycle varies from 27-31 days so I don't know when I ovulated. I'm so confused! Am I experiencing a month of intense pms? Pregnancy? It just doesn't seem possible that I could be pregnant but why am I feeling like this! I have to wait so long to take a pregnancy test and the wait is driving me crazy!
As you can tell I have a great deal of anxiety from this situation so any advice can help!

If there was no ejaculation at all, then pregnancy can occur.

We can't explain your breast pain, other than for the most part in a healthy woman, it's hormonal driven (rather than accident/injury) . I don't advise the pull out method unless a woman has a very regular cycle (yours is ) and is experienced in using this method.

Unfortunately you're going to have to wait it out like women have always done. On a good note - your risk does appear to be very low. If you take an early pregnancy test, you can test as early as five days from now.