By Anonymous February 21, 2016 - 8:15am

Hello ma, please I had an unprotected sex with my partner and immediately I use postinor 2 and I forgot to use the second one after 24hour, please I'm I not going to pregnant?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
The effectiveness of emergency contraception depends on whether or not you take it correctly. Since you didn't not take to second pill, the effectiveness dramatically decreases.
However, pregnancy also depends on whether or not you were ovulating. If you were not ovulating, then pregnancy could not occur.
At this point you can only wait till your next period. If you have your next period, you are not pregnant. If you miss your next period, take a pregnancy test.