So last month i let my bf cm on my butt and i had lace pantys on and now my period has came yet i have been working a lot and i just got over being sick it might be that but is it possible that i could be pregnant?!?!....... please let it be good news

There does not appear to be any risk here. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Your period may be delayed for the reasons you listed above.