I had unprotected sex nearly four months ago, I wasn't on a contraceptive pill, he didn't wear a condom, he pulled out before he came, I took the ECP and bled a few days later, and have had 3 periods since. I also took a home pregnancy test about a month and a half ago which was negative. I have a boyfriend now, we've been using protection AND I'm on the pill, and have had a small amount of dark brown bleeding today. I have been feeling quite bloated lately and the bottom of my stomach feels quite firm, but other than this I have experienced no pregnancy symptoms. I have a bit of anxiety so I just need a bit of reassurance here, could I be pregnant?

Thank you for your post.

There does not seem to be any reason why you would be pregnant. You have regular periods and negative tests.