Pregnant after nuvaring in too long?

My last period was May 25, 2014. On May 29, I had my Implanon removed due to major weight gain and mood swings. I'm considering a hysterectomy due to heavy periods returning one year after endometrial ablation. As a temporary birth control I was given the nuvaring. I inserted it on June 1, 2014. I totally forgot about it and left it in for 7 weeks. I have had it out for the past three weeks but no period. I had cramps during the weeks that my period was supposed to in both June and July, but AF didn't happen. I have taken three HPT, but they've all been negative.

I'm afraid of the dangers of getting pregnant after an endometrial ablation. I have been having inexplicable headaches, nausea and heartburn after meals, and taking long naps midday (something I never do). Please help!

Thank you for your question! 

According to the makers of Nuvaring, you are protected for up to four weeks with one ring. If you forget to take it out, check for pregnancy (which you have) and then proceed with birth control again. 

Since you have had three negative pregnancy tests, it's not likely you are pregnant. 

Remember that up to half of women who have had an endometrial ablation do not have periods anymore. This is may be what is happening with you. Read all about your procedure here:

My advice is to see your doctor for another method of birth control that may suit you better and talk about your concerns, if your period doesn't happen within a month. 

I hope this helps, Anon!