Pregnant after plan b or birth control issues?

I ended my birth control pack about a week before having unprotected sex, which occurred on the 5th day of my period (after it was gone). I'm pretty sure he pulled out. Three days later I took a plan b (within 72 hours... probably around 60 ish hour). 4 days after taking plan b I had very small spotting, and the next day there was enough blood to soak a tampon and it was red, but nothing at all on the day after that. I was worried it could be implantation bleeding but I am hoping it is from the lining shedding due to taking plan b? It occurred only a week after my period ended so I doubt it was an early period. About a week after that I went back on birth control and started a new pack. I have been having some symptoms such as heartburn, anxiety, lack of appetite, tiredness. I'm not sure if these are related to all the plan b/birth control hormonal changes or if I could be pregnant. I probably won't get my period when I'm supposed to now since I started a new birth control pack so late into my cycle... should I be concerned?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. It is common to have irregular cycles for at least two months after taking Plan B. Should you be concerned? I am not sure as you followed the instructions so you will probably be ok although, you could always try a pregnancy test for a piece of mind about the situation.

Hope this helps.