pregnant or no? is this normal?

My last period was on july 1
I did 2 blood tests, 2 urine tests and they all came negative.
i took plan b right after the sexual activity.
6 days after i took plan b i got bleeding for 3 days with really bad cramps.

I was wondering, i took a shower and i looked down on my stomach...and my left side sticks out a bit more than the right....is that normal or am i pregnant or something? please reply asap somebody! :( i'm praying that im not having an ectopic pregnancy or a normal one

plus.. i just got my period/bleeding on oct 18... so is this my period or is it bleeding? are they even the same thing? am i pregnant? why does my stomach on the left side stick out more than the one on the right?

As one of our moderators told you on another thread, our bodies are not always even/smooth as we have different organs on each side of our bodies. The left side contains the colon, which she mentioned and can poke out very slightly if full.

If your tests are all negative then the likelihood is that you are not pregnant. Try to trust these tests although I know it can be a bit difficult with you are stressing about things.

Your bleeding now may well be considered a period but if you are worried about this or your left side, please place a call to your doctor.