pregnant or not?

I watch the show, "I didn't know that I was pregnant" and i'm wondering if i have that situation going on, because as with the ladies on the program, I continue to have my period. My husband and i have had unprotected sex for over a year. I have recently had bad heart-burn. I have gained a lot of weight (I workout 2-3 times a week for about a hr each time and the weight still isn't coming off). I feel tired often and sleep alot. My periods are right on schedule as always. I seem to always be hungry. What is going on?

A pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant or not.

But since you have been having these symptoms a lot (that could have nothing to do with pregnancy), it's time to see a doctor. You may have an issue with your thyroid, or blood sugar (or something else) that needs to be checked. Please make an appointment.