Pregnant or not?!?!

By April 19, 2012 - 9:58am

My girl and I had unprotected sex 6 days ago. I didn't cum inside her but we were worried about precum. The next day we bought plan b one step n took it right away. Few hours later she told me she was tired. The next day she woke up being tired thn couple hours later she said her lower abdominal was hurting but it was manageable. The pain lasted good 3 days n now she said it still hurt but just a minor pain. Her stomach bloated little bit tho. However her body is still tired and sometime headaches. We took 2 pregnancy test thn they were both negative. Her period was due past Monday or Tuesday. I was wondering if she might be pregnant or not. Her period is couple days late. But she doesn't have cravings for food. Actually she said she doesn't have an appetite to eat anything. I told her to drink lot of water n eat healthy n yesterday she forced herself to eat grapes. Thn couple hours later she said she threw up little bit. I was wondering if that's the symptom for pregnancy. Side effect for plan b and prevnancy are so similar I can't figure out if she is pregnant or not. Can someone please help me???

Hi Pleasehelp

We have answered this question already for you, several times and to the best of our ability. I'm sorry we were not able to answer to your satisfaction.

We cannot allow multiple posts from the same subject from the same person; we have a long line of questions to answer from others.

Please refer your girlfriend to her doctor as we have given you all the information we can and are unable to help further. 

Best to you both,

Hi I'm 19 and my period is next week last week Saturday my boyfriend and
I ha a qickie like 5 second unpertracted I know it was worng now I'm scared
I'm scared to eat I'm not throwing up or and thing like that

Your boyfriend has asked this question over and over and the answers we gave him are obviously the same for you. Spamming our boards is not allowed. We can no longer answer either of your questions on this topic.