pregnant or not pregnant

By January 24, 2016 - 6:37pm

Not sure if my body is giving me the run around
Have been late before but not recently
6 days late as of today have done a test yesterday which was neg (could it be early to know )
Normally do get slight cramps and sore tender breasts like i do now which have lasted on and off for a week and morally will start spotting lightly on and off few days before period but no trace of blood
I do have milky white discharge which has been going on for over a week more the usual
And have slight head aches here and there

Hi kaka0222

If you test was negative (and they are accurate once you are late for your period) then pregnancy isn't the issue. You may be delayed for other reasons like just being irregular as has happened before. If you have been having unprotected sex then test again in a week to make sure but if you haven't, I'm sure it'll be along soon. A discharge is normal in many women.