Q: 

Pregnant or paranoid?

By May 29, 2017 - 10:21am

I had been on microgynon since January. I got my placebo bleeding "period" on April 24th and didnt start my new pack. I had unprotected on May 6th and 7th and that same day I took the day after pill. On the 17th I had some brown/black light spotting and clots. On the 23rd which was the day after I was supposed to get my period I (again, im stupid i know) had unprotected and took just a really high dose of microgynon about like 7 pills (because I was on an island and could not get any plan). Im 7 days late and super stressed, still have not taken a pregnancy test. P.S.: all the times we have had sex my boyfriend has not finished inside me, he pulls out (I know, still stupid).

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: