pregnant or something else?

I had the emplonon for almost 6mon i got it removed i was having headaches, always tired grouchy, and when i got off i started feeling better little by little. Ive had my periods regularly they last 5-6 days i had a normal one last month but this past friday i started on a friday and finished sunday early monday it was short and i bled heavy like a day then med and it was done. Ive been having really bad headaches and my vision seems weird and i feel tired and nauseated ive had unprotected sex with my partner. I took a test and its negative what could be wrong is it too early to tell or could their be something else wrong? please help me....

Your symptoms could be anything from stress, to dehydration to pregnancy so we can't tell you what exactly is wrong.

If you have been having unprotected sex with your partner, then pregnancy is definitely a possibility although a recent period - even a short one - indicates you are probably not pregnant. However, another test is probably a good idea - perhaps a blood test at your doctor's office.

If you are having terrible headaches with vision problems, you may be dealing with migraines.

How's your nutrition? Are you drinking enough water? Do you work out strenuously?

If your symptoms continue, please see a health care provider for a checkup as there are therapies and treatments available for migraines (if that's the issue). Either way, you'll want to get to the bottom of the problem if the headaches and nausea don't go away and you're not pregnant.

Will you update us? Also, are you using any method of birth control now? If not, make sure you do, until your health is back to normal again.

Headache Guide