Pregnant from pre-ejaculation during ovulation?

I am in a relationship, and currently not on any form of oral or IUD BC (due to epilepsy medication) except for condom usage. On July 20th, the condom broke and my partner and I hadn't noticed until after sex so I took plan b 12 hours later. A week later I had bleeding for a week so I feel it has worked. Now yestersay evening, August 1st, my partner and I had sex and before we put the condom on we had sex with no condom for a few minutes (no ejaculation, pre-cm obviously) it was for feeling. My worry is, I was ovulating I think from my tracking and my cervical mucus. Should I take plan B again?!? Is there a chance pre-cm will impregnate me? There was no orgasm, only with the condom on did he orgasm.

Regarding the first instance of sex: emergency contraception is up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small.

As to yesterday, it's up to you whether you want to take it again but if you were ovulating it's probably a good idea. Pre-ejaculate only contains sperm if the male has orgasmed recently and not urinated since.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...