pregnant from rubbing on shaft??

By August 7, 2016 - 8:21am

I posted this question earlier but I have not been able to find it so I couldn't see if you have responded. I deeply apologize for it because I know you all are very busy. But I sat on my boyfriends shaft (almost right on the scrotum) to see what it felt like. Before I did this I checked to see if he was dry (made sure there wasn't any precm that somehow might've got wiped there) and he was dry. I moved up just a little to see if it felt good and then got off. He had not ejaculated all day and nor did I get even close to the head. This whole thing lasted max of 20 seconds and I regret it. I just need some reassurance that I'm not pregnant because there should be no way I am if I had no contact with precm and no ejaculation right? I also take birth control but not at the same time everyday. Thank you for your time.

thank you for your time! I have one more question, would me taking it a couple hours later than normal affect me?

Hi flower220

Thanks for your post! Each Ask goes into moderation before publication and will be answered within 24 hours. I deleted your other one. Sometimes can answer in 10 minutes, sometimes in 12 hours. Most are answered in just a few hours. Thanks for your understanding!

As to your question - if there was no ejaculation of any kind then pregnancy can't occur. There is no risk for you. Additionally, you are on birth control but you need to take it at the same time. Set an alarm on your phone.