Q: 

Pregnant through fingering or mutual masturbation??? Help!!

By Anonymous April 2, 2012 - 7:04pm

Hello,
Lately me and my boyfriend have been fooling around and we had alot of pregnancy scares like getting pregnant through dry humping and we learned over time that this is impossible especially with clothes on, but the thing we are worried about now is pregnancy through fingering or touching each other and touching ourselves at the same time. Of course even though we get caught up in the moment, we are still very careful. There was one day when we were doing these things and we washed our hands before we touch each other and im not sure if he washed his hands thoroughly and im really scared because he came a little bit and whiped it off and washed his hands but im still scared. And today im feeling like mini cramps usually signaling me that my period is coming up but im still scared :( please help me???? :(

-worried

Anonymous

Hi there!
So here's the story, my girlfriend gave me a bj, and swallowed all what I ejaculated. And then a few moments later, I masturbated and I felt that my genital is moist (but I don't see any semen around it, because if there was, I would be able to see it because of semen's apperance and color right?, I hope it's just saliva from when my girlfriend gave me a bj), but I never touched the head of my genital, then I grabbed and placed a condom on my genital and applied a few drops of lubricant and spreading it around, but we changed our minds and we didn't continue in having sex but instead I fingered her for awhile. Is there a risk for pregnancy? And is there a possibility that pre-cum is present around my genital and is pre-cum enough to get a woman pregnant? Thank you so much for your reply, and is much appreciated.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Because you had a recent ejaculation, sperm remained in your urethra. That is the tube through which both urine and semen pass.

If you had urinated, sperm would have been flushed out.

In your case, it is possible that sperm was in your pre ejaculate fluid.

If it was on your finger that you used to finger her, there was a chance of introducing sperm into her vagina.

Regards,

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi. I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he ejaculated. Both of our hands are soaked with semen and we wiped it with a tissue. Mine wasnt wiped well but i felt that my hands are almost dry when we sat on the couch and had a little chit chat. But when i went to the bathroom to pee i accidentally touched my vagina and i panicked. As far as i can remember my hands aren't sticky anymore and it was dry to touch. Did all the sperm died when that happen? I am really paranoid please help me

Anonymous

Good Day!
I'm Tim. Yesterday, me and my girlfriend fooled around. Then later, things get heated up. So I masturbated in front of her, but when I'm close to ejaculation, she took over and used her mouth and she swallowed all the semen. More than a minute after, I again masturbated, but my hands are a bit moist (not sure if it's my girlfriend's saliva or semen), but long before I ejaculated, I fingered her once, just a quick in-and-out with the same hand. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Thank you so much for your reply, so appreciated.

Hello Anon
If there was sperm on your finger then there is some risk - since you don't know if there was, we can presume there wasn't. Her next period will be confirmation she isn't pregnant,

Hi! I'm the one who sent the story. My girlfriend is now experiencing sore breasts, abdominal bloating, light spotting, and pain in the pelvic area. It has been 2 days after I fingered her. And we just knew that, she was ovulating on the day of that happening. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Even though it has been just 2 days? I'm sorry but we are not ready to have a baby yet. What do you suggest we can do?

Hello Anon

Pregnancy takes more than 5 days to happen after sexual activity. We can't say what this spotting is.

Anonymous

my bf and I we fooling around. when he finished didn't even touched his penis but sperm might have gotten to his hands then we cuddled, we talked after a few minutes he started fingering me.....the next day i took "the morning pill" just to be sure but we are still stressed....is there any chance to be pregnant?

No, there is no risk.

You can google the side effects of EC to know what to expect.

Hey, it's me again so today I got my period usually the 1st day is the toughest one with a lot of bleeding and pain....the pain is still here but the bleeding is very light....it could be fromantic the EC but I read that the bleeding has happend to many women and the pain is because the uterus is getting bigger....I'm worried pls help

Tags: