Q: 

Pregnant through fingering or mutual masturbation??? Help!!

By Anonymous April 2, 2012 - 7:04pm

Hello,
Lately me and my boyfriend have been fooling around and we had alot of pregnancy scares like getting pregnant through dry humping and we learned over time that this is impossible especially with clothes on, but the thing we are worried about now is pregnancy through fingering or touching each other and touching ourselves at the same time. Of course even though we get caught up in the moment, we are still very careful. There was one day when we were doing these things and we washed our hands before we touch each other and im not sure if he washed his hands thoroughly and im really scared because he came a little bit and whiped it off and washed his hands but im still scared. And today im feeling like mini cramps usually signaling me that my period is coming up but im still scared :( please help me???? :(

-worried

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a blowjob/handjob and he ejaculated on both of our hands. We wiped everything off with a napkin. About 10-15 minutes later, he fingered me. His hands were dried and there was no obvious trace of semen on his fingers. This happened about four or five days I was supposed to ovulate. Is there any chance I could get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello, I really need some help. I've been reading through these comments and other forums and it seems to me that my chances of pregnancy are very unlikely. However, I'd still like to confirm my chances by sharing my situation and getting some feedback. My boyfriend and I got sexual and I ended up giving him a blowjob. He ejaculated, but none of the semen got onto my body except my hands. He got semen on his hands also, but we both wiped it off with napkins. After about 10-15 minutes, he fingered me and went in pretty deep. However, his hands were dried and there was no trace of semen. While he was doing that, I was also giving him a handjob. He went in to adjust his penis, but I'm not sure if he got any precum on his fingers. I know I did not get any semen around or in my vagina, but I'm not sure if he did or not. This happened about a week after my period ended, and I'm not sure if I was ovulating or not. I am not on any kind of pill and we did not have any protection because we are always safe (but we should've had some kind of protection regardless). My period should come in three days, but I have been worrying for the past two weeks, so that might cause my period to come late. How likely is it in my situation to get pregnant? My boyfriend said he is 100% positive I'm not pregnant, but I can't help but stress out. We both agreed not to engage in anything sexual for a while unless there is protection. I don't have any signs or symptoms of pregnancy expect nausea, but I feel that it is because of something else. I also want to add that a few days before this happened, we also engaged in sexual acts, but I do not quite remember what happened. I know this is a lot of information, but any help or feedback would be appreciated!

Anonymous

HI! I've written here before and Susan told me that there is no risk of me being pregnant. However we took a pregnancy test. Everything was fine. I got my period for April and May but now its 2 days late. Should I be worried? Btw: Yes, I took EC and No, we didn't have sex I gave him a handjob and he fingered me.

Anonymous

I had sex for the first time last week and i think I took proper care and had protection since the very beginning, but it took very long to penetrate,around an hour and i had the same condom put on, it lost all its lubricant, and then it finally happened and i ejaculated condom was on. So are there any chances of condom malfunction or something which may lead to pregnancy???

Anonymous

Hello, please help. My boyfriend ejaculated in my chest area and I rinsed it off with water but there was still semen left so to dry myself off and get rid of the semen on my skin, I wiped it with a dry towel. Then I stupidly used the same towel on wiping my vagina. Is there a chance that I could get pregnant? Or did the water and towel kill the sperms?

Anonymous

Hello please help us . Im mathew .me and my gf had manual sex yesterday . When we were kissin i always watch my pants if it has pre cum spot . I am not sure if there was spot before i fingered her . My question is, if there was pre cum spot on my pants then if i accidentally touched the spot and then fingered her, is there any pregnancy risk? I am sure i urinated several times since my last ejaculation . Thanks.

Anonymous

hi so yesterday i watched a certain series for 5-6 hours straight, which led me to suffer from a migraine(i get it occasionally), and because i was feeling very nauseous i started to think about if i am ever getting pregnant. a few(3-4) weeks before this occurrence, i got fingered by my bf for the first time-it was 3-4 days after my period- and before he fingered me, he masturbated but he said he washed his hand off before touching me. and a week prior, i was craving for this certain food but i got over it so i didn't mind it. now that i was thinking about all of this non-stop, my nausea worsen up until now and i am worried if i am possitively pregnant. am i pregnant or am i just being so anxious? pls do help. i'm losing my mind

Anonymous

Hello, I had my last periods on 29th April.. On 6th may me and my bf got physical (we did not have sex ) all we did was fingering and he ejaculated the semen in washroom.. I'm worried if I'm pregnant as on day before yesterday I.e on 26th night I got periods...first flow was normal but on 27th all I had was brown flow.. Also I'm not keeping well since 26th morning.. Is there any risk of pregnancy and what could be the reason for brown flow?

Anonymous

Hi there!
So here's the story, my girlfriend gave me a bj, and swallowed all what I ejaculated. And then a few moments later, I masturbated and I felt that my genital is moist (but I don't see any semen around it, because if there was, I would be able to see it because of semen's apperance and color right?, I hope it's just saliva from when my girlfriend gave me a bj), but I never touched the head of my genital, then I grabbed and placed a condom on my genital and applied a few drops of lubricant and spreading it around, but we changed our minds and we didn't continue in having sex but instead I fingered her for awhile. Is there a risk for pregnancy? And is there a possibility that pre-cum is present around my genital and is pre-cum enough to get a woman pregnant? Thank you so much for your reply, and is much appreciated.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Because you had a recent ejaculation, sperm remained in your urethra. That is the tube through which both urine and semen pass.

If you had urinated, sperm would have been flushed out.

In your case, it is possible that sperm was in your pre ejaculate fluid.

If it was on your finger that you used to finger her, there was a chance of introducing sperm into her vagina.

Regards,

Tags: