Pregnant through fingering or mutual masturbation??? Help!!

By Anonymous April 2, 2012 - 7:04pm

Hello,
Lately me and my boyfriend have been fooling around and we had alot of pregnancy scares like getting pregnant through dry humping and we learned over time that this is impossible especially with clothes on, but the thing we are worried about now is pregnancy through fingering or touching each other and touching ourselves at the same time. Of course even though we get caught up in the moment, we are still very careful. There was one day when we were doing these things and we washed our hands before we touch each other and im not sure if he washed his hands thoroughly and im really scared because he came a little bit and whiped it off and washed his hands but im still scared. And today im feeling like mini cramps usually signaling me that my period is coming up but im still scared :( please help me???? :(

-worried

Anonymous

I was fingered by a guy and he possibly had little amount of precum on his fingure(not sure). And after about 3 weeks I had few drops red blood which was there only when I wiped and there was brown discharge on the sanitary napkin during other time. This lasted for around 5 days. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? As I'm not sure if that was a period or not.

Please reply to my query ASAP! ~worried

Anonymous

Hello, I have a question.

I had sex with Guy A, he came inside me and I basically fell asleep with it still in me. About three days later I was fingered by Guy B, who may or may not have had precum on his finger (at most a little precum, but definitely no cum). The next day I had sex with Guy A again and it was the same thing (came inside and slept with it in me). This happened around the time I was ovulating because I am now pregnant.

So is it most likely Guy A who is the father? Please help!

Hello Anon!

Yes, the man who ejaculated inside you is likely the father. A DNA test can confirm this at a later date.
Congratulations!

Anonymous

Hi I have a question. I had sex with Guy A and a few days later got fingered by Guy B, who may have had precum on his finger (definitely no cum). I am pregnant. Is there anyway possible that it could be by Guy B? Please help.

Anonymous

So my boyfriend and I were messing around and he was fingering me while I was giving him a hj, but when he came I wiped my hands off and then he pulled up his pants and also wiped his hands off just in case and then went back to fingering me, could I get pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is no risk.

Anonymous

Me and my gf were having intercourse. However we did not have sex but while fingering i have slightest of idea that i might have touched pre-cum before fingering. It was her 8 day of the periods and we both are virgin. could you please suggest what are the chances of pregnancy?

Hello Anon

You didn't have intercourse - this means you are having sex.

If there was live sperm on your finger then pregnancy is possible - obviously we can't say if there was or wasn't. In future you need to wash your hands with soap and warm water.

Anonymous

hi
last week i tried fingering my girl ...but before doing that im abit wet with precum and im not sure my fingers were soaked with it. shes a virgin and fingers went deep for like 3cm only...i didnt masturbate for 2days before that and i also urinated before fingering so that im sure i flushed out all traces of sperms in the urethra .... but shes worried about it...does she have any chance for pregnancy? thanks