Q: 

Pregnant through fingering or mutual masturbation??? Help!!

By Anonymous April 2, 2012 - 7:04pm

Hello,
Lately me and my boyfriend have been fooling around and we had alot of pregnancy scares like getting pregnant through dry humping and we learned over time that this is impossible especially with clothes on, but the thing we are worried about now is pregnancy through fingering or touching each other and touching ourselves at the same time. Of course even though we get caught up in the moment, we are still very careful. There was one day when we were doing these things and we washed our hands before we touch each other and im not sure if he washed his hands thoroughly and im really scared because he came a little bit and whiped it off and washed his hands but im still scared. And today im feeling like mini cramps usually signaling me that my period is coming up but im still scared :( please help me???? :(

-worried

Anonymous

HI! I've written here before and Susan told me that there is no risk of me being pregnant. However we took a pregnancy test. Everything was fine. I got my period for April and May but now its 2 days late. Should I be worried? Btw: Yes, I took EC and No, we didn't have sex I gave him a handjob and he fingered me.

Anonymous

I had sex for the first time last week and i think I took proper care and had protection since the very beginning, but it took very long to penetrate,around an hour and i had the same condom put on, it lost all its lubricant, and then it finally happened and i ejaculated condom was on. So are there any chances of condom malfunction or something which may lead to pregnancy???

Anonymous

Hello, please help. My boyfriend ejaculated in my chest area and I rinsed it off with water but there was still semen left so to dry myself off and get rid of the semen on my skin, I wiped it with a dry towel. Then I stupidly used the same towel on wiping my vagina. Is there a chance that I could get pregnant? Or did the water and towel kill the sperms?

Anonymous

Hello please help us . Im mathew .me and my gf had manual sex yesterday . When we were kissin i always watch my pants if it has pre cum spot . I am not sure if there was spot before i fingered her . My question is, if there was pre cum spot on my pants then if i accidentally touched the spot and then fingered her, is there any pregnancy risk? I am sure i urinated several times since my last ejaculation . Thanks.

Hello Mathew

There is no risk, realistically - sperm just doesn't transfer this way. Pre-ejaculate does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

Anonymous

hi so yesterday i watched a certain series for 5-6 hours straight, which led me to suffer from a migraine(i get it occasionally), and because i was feeling very nauseous i started to think about if i am ever getting pregnant. a few(3-4) weeks before this occurrence, i got fingered by my bf for the first time-it was 3-4 days after my period- and before he fingered me, he masturbated but he said he washed his hand off before touching me. and a week prior, i was craving for this certain food but i got over it so i didn't mind it. now that i was thinking about all of this non-stop, my nausea worsen up until now and i am worried if i am possitively pregnant. am i pregnant or am i just being so anxious? pls do help. i'm losing my mind

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

You are not losing your mind, you simply have a pregnancy question.

You cannot get pregnant from anything you did - I can't say what is causing your nausea aside from migraines that are certainly a cause.
If you boyfriend washed his hands before fingering then you can't get pregnant.

Hello, I had a question that's really making me feel anxious about a possible pregnancy risk even though it is a extremely unrealistic and stupid thought, but I keep doubting myself about it, and there was not even sexual contact involved. Long story short, I have not masturbated for about 24 hours, however, during that 24th hour, I recently just had a sporting event, and after the game, I had a slight itch on my boxers/ trousers area, and then I noticed my hands were quite wet, then again, not sure if it was just sweat, or a wet stain of semen not dry yet. After the itch I was touching siblings, such as giving them things which required hand contact. My question is, I'm not sure if the large stain was just sweat or actual semen that wasn't fully dry yet, even though it was about 24 hours later. The reason I think it was semen was because it smelt and felt weird, and it was a large stain. So my question is, if it was a wet semen stain, and I had hand contact with a mom or sister, and then they possibly happened to, to touch themselves down in there vaginal area, is there any way of pregnancy occurring? I am sorry if this is a really stupid question but it has really been bothering me.
Thnx,
Anonymous

Anonymous

Hello, I had my last periods on 29th April.. On 6th may me and my bf got physical (we did not have sex ) all we did was fingering and he ejaculated the semen in washroom.. I'm worried if I'm pregnant as on day before yesterday I.e on 26th night I got periods...first flow was normal but on 27th all I had was brown flow.. Also I'm not keeping well since 26th morning.. Is there any risk of pregnancy and what could be the reason for brown flow?

Hello Anon

There is no risk for pregnancy.

Brown blood is usually old blood and may be residue from your last period - but it sounds like you're on your period, even if it's a bit different. A pregnancy test can put your mind at rest.

Tags: