Pregnant through fingering or mutual masturbation??? Help!!

By Anonymous April 2, 2012 - 7:04pm

Hello,
Lately me and my boyfriend have been fooling around and we had alot of pregnancy scares like getting pregnant through dry humping and we learned over time that this is impossible especially with clothes on, but the thing we are worried about now is pregnancy through fingering or touching each other and touching ourselves at the same time. Of course even though we get caught up in the moment, we are still very careful. There was one day when we were doing these things and we washed our hands before we touch each other and im not sure if he washed his hands thoroughly and im really scared because he came a little bit and whiped it off and washed his hands but im still scared. And today im feeling like mini cramps usually signaling me that my period is coming up but im still scared :( please help me???? :(

-worried

Anonymous

I was fingered by a guy and he possibly had little amount of precum on his fingure(not sure). And after about 3 weeks I had few drops red blood which was there only when I wiped and there was brown discharge on the sanitary napkin during other time. This lasted for around 5 days. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? As I'm not sure if that was a period or not.

Hey!! I'm 17 years old. Well my last period was on 11th Jan.. I got ill with flu and I had fever for 4 days, 12 days after my period ... after a few days my bf and I were doing stuff and he touched his penis (no cum and no pre cum) and he fingered me ... I was going to have my period a week ago on 7th feb but it didn't come.. it's been delayed for a week now and I am having period pain but not period.. by the way I have been worried and tensed these days.. and I have low ferritin and I eat once a day ... could I be pregnant or it's normal to be delayed?

Please reply to my query ASAP! ~worried

Hello Anon

We can't say if you could be pregnant - there are too many variables. You need to take a pregnancy test; they are accurate 14-21 days after sex.

Anonymous

Hello, I have a question.

I had sex with Guy A, he came inside me and I basically fell asleep with it still in me. About three days later I was fingered by Guy B, who may or may not have had precum on his finger (at most a little precum, but definitely no cum). The next day I had sex with Guy A again and it was the same thing (came inside and slept with it in me). This happened around the time I was ovulating because I am now pregnant.

So is it most likely Guy A who is the father? Please help!

Hello Anon!

Yes, the man who ejaculated inside you is likely the father. A DNA test can confirm this at a later date.
Congratulations!

Anonymous

Hi I have a question. I had sex with Guy A and a few days later got fingered by Guy B, who may have had precum on his finger (definitely no cum). I am pregnant. Is there anyway possible that it could be by Guy B? Please help.

Anonymous

So my boyfriend and I were messing around and he was fingering me while I was giving him a hj, but when he came I wiped my hands off and then he pulled up his pants and also wiped his hands off just in case and then went back to fingering me, could I get pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is no risk.

Anonymous

Me and my gf were having intercourse. However we did not have sex but while fingering i have slightest of idea that i might have touched pre-cum before fingering. It was her 8 day of the periods and we both are virgin. could you please suggest what are the chances of pregnancy?