Pregnant??PLEASE HELP!

Well I had sex and he ejaculated in me but two weeks later I had a period. It was a bit lighter and shorter but seemed normal. I had sex again about a week later and he ejaculated in me again. Now it is about four days later. I'm waiting on my period. Can I be pregnant?? I'm 13. I'm scared and far too young. The dad is 16 and is on bail. Not a good environment for a baby!!

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy. The first sign of pregnancy is often a missed period so taking a test is important.