I would like to ask for advise on the following on the chances of pregnancy occuring. I was certain thay there was no penetration so I did not take any ECP. I am not on birth control but I took an ECP 6 days before this incident because I was scared something had happened even though I just ended my period the day before. Again, at this previous incident there was no penetration but I could not sleep and took ot anyway. Around a week later, this other incident happen to which I did not take an ECP since no penetration and ejaculation was at the end and away from me.
Some advise would be very much appreciated:
- Genital rubbing
- Possibility of precm coming into contact with vagina, no penetration
- Ejaculation was later and it was away from me, I had no ejaculatory fluid on me.
- Pre- ejaculatory fluid was possible but cannot be ascertained however I will assume that there was pre ejaculatory fluid.
My main concerns are:
- is there potentially precm which could have gotten inside the vagina without penetration but through genital rubbing?
- should I be worried about pregnancy in this case?
- I was during my fertile period at that incident which I did not take the ECP (6 days after I took the last ECP).
I went to the doctor to ask for advise on whether an ECP was needed at the above incident to which she advised me against it even though I mentioned to her that it was my fertile period. The reason she gave was that there was no penetration and I did not have any contact with ejaculation. She advocated that ECP contains a high dose of hormones and should oy be taken when absolutely necessary. I have 2 weeks left to wait for my next period and I am absolutely worried.
However by presenting the facts of the case in this manner, I do not hope for reassurances but rather a realistic opinion on whether pregnancy is likely.
Both of us are in our mid to late twenties and we are due for graduate school this year. We take steps for things on the safe side, but each time I am left worried because I have conflicting information on the internet. I choose Empowher because of the unbiased expert advise.
Please help to advise.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.