pregnency

i do sex in the last week of january and the first week of february.and take pill.since 8 mounts i am in regular periords.bt my breast is bigger now.and i am more faty.am i pregnent?

If you had sex in January, you would be due to give birth very soon so I think you'd know if you were pregnant.

If you are getting regular menstrual periods then you can't be pregnant but I suggest you take a pregnancy test to ease your mind. Some women like to see a real test to peace of mind.

With regard to your weight gain, this may be due to several factors from hormonal issues to eating too much or not taking enough exercise. See your doctor to know more.