preventing from dust

By February 28, 2016 - 9:38pm

Iam in chennai. I have a doubt whether tying a stole to cover face from dust is good or bad. I feel very hot once i tie the stole but people use to do it while driving and walking. Is it good or bad.

Hi papu_av

Wearing scarves or stoles over the face can help with the inhalation of dust but you're right, it's not very comfortable in the heat.

Rather than a stole, can you wear a surgical mask when it's really dusty. These are far more comfortable and won't make you feel as warm.

As I am sure you know, dust gets everywhere! For more tips on dealing with dust - read here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/natural-remedies-dust-allergies-are

I'm sure you can find surgical masks (or painter's masks) at drugs stores or hardware stores. I hope they work for you.

Lung Infections

Lung Infections Guide