By February 8, 2016 - 7:02pm

I had sexual intercourse with my spouse during on of my window period. Took the 1st dose of Prostinor 12 hours later. However we had another sexual intercourse again and 2 hours from the first dose ; took the 2nd one out of panic. After this we had taken precautions and use condoms. 8 hours later , took another dose of Prostinor. In total about 3 tablets.
Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant or did the Prostinor cover that? It's only been 3 days after the incident.

Hi Joliefille1791

It seems like you took an extra dose which may cause nausea, headache, irregular bleeding and a delayed cycle next month. Or it may not, all women are different.

P2 is up to 95% effective so your risk remains very low.